Hello lovely soul!
Before I dive into who I am, let’s talk about YOU first. After all, you want to know if you came to the right place, right? Well, let’s see how you feel about this description:
- You are great in overthinking life. Your thoughts drive you crazy sometimes! You would love to switch them off and be more in your body. To be more present. To learn how to feel more.
- You’re starting a new phase in your life that will change your life completely. For example you’re becoming a parent. Or you’re in the middle of a divorce. You’re in the process of transforming your life and you would love to do this consciously and from a place of love.
- You feel a strong connection to spirituality and to what’s ‘out there’. You just don’t really know how to integrate this to make it part of your daily life.
- You feel the world around you is changing and you want to learn how to navigate through these changes while being in your power.
- You want to live your life from a place of unconditional love to the world around you, but you feel you could use some guidance in this process.
- You have this inner knowing that there is more to life than what meets the eye. You just don’t know how to get where to start or how to get to where you want (and need) to be.
- You want to enjoy life more. You are done with the worry and stress. You just want to thrive. You want a life filled with joy, love and magic!
If you can say yes to two or more, you are at the right spot my friend!
Now, this is wat I can do for you
I can help you be in love with life. How? By being your (spiritual) guide in transforming your mind and opening your heart. I help you rediscover your love for growth and unleash the power and knowledge you have within you. Because think about, what is the true basis for life? Growth! Without growth we would be born babies and we would die babies. Without growth, no transformation is ever possible. And truly, everything you need is already inside you. You just need to remember it.
When you live your life from a state of love, you will be able to handle any task presented to you. You’ll be able to become the person you want and need to be. You’ll feel more joy and love. You’ll feel a strong connection with all that is. You’ll be freed from anything holding you back. You’ll be healed from (childhood) trauma. You’ll be able to discover your purpose in life and be in alignment with your true self. You’ll have trust and confidence to embark upon any adventure life brings you.
In order for growth to happen, we need to have an open mind and heart. Our heart and mind need to be in connection. We need to love and embrace the lessons we need to learn. We need to heal and make space. We need to take care of ourselves, learn compassion and practice good habits. We need to learn to observe in neutrality choose love instead of fear.
I’m your guide for all of it! I’m here to offer you guidance on your journey with knowledge, compassion and unconditional love. I’ll keep things easy and simple. Because there’s really no need to make life any more complicated than it already is, right?
I’m called to do my work through the use of rituals and ceremonies. I feel rituals and ceremonies are a wonderful way to be present and to make a conscious choice to invite into your life that what you wish to manifest. I always work intuitively and with divine guidance. That means that every interaction with me will be different accordingly to your personal needs at that moment in (lineair) time. I believe we co-create together, so every step we’ll take will be in complete attunement with your needs and desires.
But wait, who am I?
My name is Chabeli Gooren. I’m married to J, mother of three unschooled gifted kids and an entrepreneur for almost 10 years. I’m a spiritual and transformational guide, specialized in growth.
My whole life I’ve been obsessed with learning. When I was a child, I would go to the library on my own to just sit and read books. With pocket money, I bought books. I just enjoyed learning so much! This continued through my whole life. By now, I must have read an uncountable amount of books!
My interest in humans led me to a masters degree in psychology and criminology. I still felt I needed to learn more about people and how to help them, so I studied to become a transformational coach and an expert on gifted education.
After the birth of my first child, I started to look at the world around us with different eyes. I felt the way we interacted with these little souls was very counter-intuitive. This brought me to a new world! I learned about attachment parenting and the continuum concept. I learned about unconditional and conscious parenting. And I learned that most things we’re taught in society were not aligned with what my inner voice was telling me. No wonder most of us are lonely, unhappy or trying to find our true selves!
As a multi-passionate soul my journey didn’t stop there. I dove into personal development. I studied food and health. I learned about (self)compassion and spirituality. I studied metaphysics and ancient knowledge. I keep learning every single day.
I love to dance, travel the world in our campervan, walk barefoot in nature, warm up in the sun, and eat all sorts of nurturing food. I feel a strong connection to life and Mother Earth. I meditate and pray when I feel the need to. I love the smell of strong black coffee and self-made herbal tea. I love learning and I love growing. I love all live on earth. I combine all these passions and all I’ve learned in the work I do.
Life is a great adventure. I’d love to be your guide in this beautiful journey! Are you ready to get started?